These links, to the three cross curricular priorities from the Australian Curriculum, contain lists of texts to support the study of English. Each area is arranged under the sub-headings of Early, Middle and Later Years. These are only suggested age categorisations.
This link is to a prezi presented as an exploration of the National Curriculum English and the cross curricular priorities.
The following links, in light of the focus in the Australian Curriculum – English on the study of varied formats, explore links between different texts in a range of genre and subject areas. Accompanying each list are suggested approaches for using the connected texts in the classroom, this material has been updated from a chapter that appeared in Knowing Readers: Unlocking the Pleasures of Reading (2006) La Marca & Macintyre.
7 Comments so far
Leave a comment
- Australian Curriculum | eConnect
- Resources to support the Australian Curriculum cross curricular priorities | Curriculum resource reviews | Scoop.it
- Resources to support the Australian Curriculum cross curricular priorities | Australian Curriculum resources and ideas | Scoop.it
- Diigo links (weekly) « emanuelslib
- Australian Curriculum | The Australian Curriculum | Scoop.it
- Resources to support the Australian Curriculum cross curricular priorities | Australian Curriculum: What's going on? | Scoop.it
- cross curricular priorities from the Australian Curriculum | Digital Technologies for Teachers and Career Practitioners | Scoop.it
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>